Fuel Cell Systems
Strategy ,development & implementation capabilities
- Are you developing the best fuel cell product for the most suitable market? Or are you integrating the most suitable fuel cell for your market?
- Our strategic advice considers the combined technical, market and commercial aspects of fuel cell products and their application.
- We are technology agnostic and provide an independent view, backed by our expertise and analysis.
- An optimized system can reduce your cost, weight and package volume, maximizing the success of your fuel cell product and its installation in application.
- We determine the most appropriate fuel cell systems concept for your application.
- As well as technical and functional aspects we are experienced at understanding total cost of ownership and lifecycle emissions.
- A well specified system reduces your development and production risks.
- We provide both initial development and checking of existing specifications
- We cover the air, fuel and thermal systems and their components.
Simulation & Analysis
- Targeted simulation of systems helps to de-risk and reduce the time of your fuel cell development or integration whatever your stage of development.
- We simulate the full vehicle or craft to give holistic thermal, air and fuel systems analysis.
- We can translate your vehicle or craft energy consumption into an optimised fuel cell, battery, air and thermal specification.
- FMEA and Design Verification Plan (DVP) development is key to successful fuel cell systems development.
- We offer support in FMEA and DVP for the air, fuel and thermal systems.
- Additionally, our team of experienced engineers can manage suppliers’ engagement from first contact to delivery.
Technical and commercial and market fuel cell strategy is traditionally carried out prior to fuel cell systems development. We recommend the illustrated order of development processes.